- Board Elections
- Fourth Quarter Board Meeting
- Speaker Leads
- President-Elect – This is a new position for PMI-Tucson this year, created to provide one year’s overlap between the current President and the incoming President. Responsible to represent the President in her absence, assume the role of President the year following successful completion of the President Elect’s duties in his/her role, and step into the role of President if the current occupant is unable to perform her duties at any time. (Estimated Time Commitment = 6 – 10 hours per month)
- - Responsible to engage speakers for all monthly chapter meetings, organize the December holiday parties, and oversee the establishment of the Professional Development Program. (Estimated Time Commitment = 11 – 20 hours per month)
- – Responsible to maintain accurate membership records, develop and execute outreach programs, and attend monthly chapter meetings (or recruit a surrogate to do so). (Estimated Time Commitment = 6 – 10 hours per month)
- – Responsible to manage the chapter’s web page, LinkedIn presence, and advertising programs. (Estimated Time Commitment = 6 – 10 hours per month)
Fourth Quarter Board Meeting
- Introductions and Farewells
- 2017 Strategic Plan Development
- VP Finance Update
- Holiday Party
- Professional Development
- Twenty Years a Chapter!
Introductions and Farewells
2017 Strategic Plan Development
- The proposed metrics will be trackable and contain at least two that are applicable to each Board member’s area of responsibility. There will also be at least two trackable metrics for the Board as a whole.
- Link attainment of metrics to eligibility to travel to LIM or regional meetings.
- Steps to Achieve:
- Obtain metrics from other chapters.
- Identify potential metrics to track performance to 2017 PMI-Tucson Strategic Plan objectives.
- Present to Board at Q1 Board Meeting for review/approval.