- Dinner Meetings allow members to meet every month. Each meeting includes a presentation from a featured speaker who discusses current project management related issues.
- Breakfast Meetings provide a less formal forum for members to address project concerns, solicit ideas from other project managers, and discuss tools, tips, and best practices.
- Professional Development activities provide for professional growth and development within the project management profession.
- PM Network® Magazine features case studies, lessons learned, and global trends.
- Job Opportunities provide members with current job listings for professional positions locally and throughout the world.
- Mentoring allows members with limited project management experience to benefit from the experience of our more seasoned members.
About PMI Tucson
Whether you are project management novice or an experienced veteran, membership in the Project Management Institute (PMI®) makes you stand out from the crowd. PMI membership signifies that you are dedicated to best practices in project management and committed to successful results.
The PMI Tucson Chapter is your local link to PMI. The chapter was founded in 1997, and has grown and evolved, until today it has over 250 members. Members of the chapter represent project management in industry, consulting, government and academia. Chapter membership benefits:
Check out our list of upcoming events. If you'd like to receive email notifications of upcoming events, please sign-up for our mailing list. If you're interested in joining PMI national and/or the PMI Tucson chapter, please review member benefits information at http://www.pmi.org/ or contact one of our local board members.